peterw;535233 Wrote:
> Yeah, I cringed a bit when I read the language in the announcement that
> "-The Squeezebox Touch has the same capabilities of a Squeezebox
> Classic-" -- it certainly doesn't have *all* the capabilities, even
> though Touch does add several cool new features and improvements.

I thought I had done my due diligence and researched the differences in
depth enough. I was aware of the bridging functionality not begin
available. I am surprised this issue was not identified (or perhaps it
was) during beta testing as it was a bit of a hot topic with the SB3.
Anyway, hopefully the bug gets enough votes for Logitech to seriously
look at implementing this capability. In the meantime I will continue
using my SB3 and use the Touch as a glorified remote.

--
AnotherTribe