My Squeezebox Touch came in this week and I paired it with an Icon
Amp at 48W.

They are a perfect little pair.  The Icon is the same width as the
Touch and acts as a small platform.  Sounds great!

Regarding the touch, it's very very nice.  The UI is intuitive and
responsive.  Sound is great.  Sync's perfectly with my three other
Squeezebox Booms.

I hope that Logitech makes a version of this that is just a battery
powered remote.  That would be a very nice replacement for the duet.
Maybe they could put a small amp in the duet receiver?

It would be especially nice if the Touch Remote could replace the
Harmony remotes.  Upgrade the IR Range Extender with Wi-Fi and now the
Touch Remote could control IR and Wi-Fi devices.

http://www.nuforce.com/hp/products/iconamp/index.php

P.S. no relationship with Icon or Logitech.

--
mdecorte