divisionbell77;536201 Wrote:
> So you think that these devices, once finalized and ready for
> production, are all of a sudden available in mass quantities?
>
> Or do you not realize that a company can't have enough for everyone
> right away and will put priorities to where they will sell the most.
> They are, after all, doing this to make a profit, and as much of it and
> as fast as possible.

If you have been following the Touchs' progress, you should know that
the devices were produced last year and have been waiting in some
warehouse for the last 6 or 7 months.

If they are discounting them in the US already I'm sure it would make
sense to sell a couple over here for a much higher price and make some
real money :)

--
Sike