tank121;536678 Wrote:
> What is the best version of the Ipod Touch to get then ? If I go down
> that avenue ?
Get at least a 2G so that you can use the volume keys (1G doesn't have
them)... OK, you probably won't find any 1Gs anymore
The big one (32GB) is a 3G which is a bit faster on scrolling and load
times but that's it.
All of them work fine with iPeng.
gellie;536685 Wrote:
> just bought Ipeng and love the app. I have one question,why  do i have
> to hold down on a song i want to play and wait for the next screen to
> give me the play option? Am i doing something wrong?

You are aware of Help->Quick Tutorials->Albums/Playlists?
If you only want to play single tracks you can set "Settings->iPeng
Settings->Play Single Tracks"

--
pippin

---