pfarrell;536723 Wrote:
> xon wrote:
> > Just heard that the mount is not going to be produced because of the
> > high costs!
>
> Not a big surprise, the projected price of $100 caused a lot of
> complaints
>
> > I received the pdf drawings with the suggestion that I can make one
> > myself. If I have a go to publish it online I will do that ofcourse
>
> How about finding someone with a MakerBot Industries "cupcake"? It is
> perfect for making low volume plastic parts.
>
> --
> Pat Farrell
> http://www.pfarrell.com/

Still there is one problem...Because of the back of the touch that is
not flat you have to make a hole in your wall. In the manual for the
mount it also have an (paper) template for the size of the hole..

If the hole is not possible the mount should have some space on the
back because of the strange angle the plugs must be connected.

--
xon