I've received my Touch last Friday and really like it. The sound out of
the analogue output is much better than my SB3 or Receiver. But there
is one thing that should be really improved: the Touch stand. It really
should be adjustable. When I am sting in my couch, I can barely see the
display (the Touch stands on a furniture 20° below my view at 3
meters).

--
didjean

SB3 + Cambridge Audio 640R + Cambridge Audio DAC Magic + Q Acoustics
1050i * Duet + Yamaha DSP A595 + Morel Applause MKII * Boom * Red Radio
* Windows XP SP2 / Squeezebox Server 7.4.2 - r29019 on ASRock ION 330