Could someone please let me know, or point me to the messages (in the
Squeezebox Server screen) for a successful (re)scan, and how it looks
at completion.

I'm suspicious that something is stopping my tinySC completing its scan
but not sure ...

my screen initially does scanning media (finds around 60,000 - though
they are only 25,000 tracks)
then gets as far as

Discovering Files: Complete
Scan New Files: Complete
Scan Artwork: Complete

it seems to find 2038 new files each time, but the USB drive hasn't
been touched - this makes me think the previous scan never completed
properly.

--
DigitalMitch

2 * SB3, 1 * Boom, 2 * SBR, 1 * Radio and 1 * Touch
controlled by IR, SBC [and iPeng on iPhone - wifi died!!]
7.5.0 on WHS on HP MediaSmart (EX470) upgraded to 2G RAM
http://www.last.fm/user/digimich