I unpack the product, plug in the AC adapter and Ethernet LAN cable.
Powers up, the.. it goes:
1. Language -> English
2. Connection -> Choose Wireless or Wired (I tried both)
3. Next screen- > displaying "connecting to my squeezebox.com"

SB fails to connect via wired or wireless.  Cannot go past this step.

Internet connection works for all other devices on the network.
I can get to http://mysqueezebox.com just fine via a LT or DT PC.

If this is a blocked port issue, why doesn't the SB display this
information to the user?  Why is connecting to mysqueezebox.com
absolutely required and blocks use of the device if it fails.  What
about users that just want to playback music from a locally attached
USB drive or card and don't care about online services.  This seems
like a rather short sighted implementation of the Touch IMO.

--
rmassey