gellie;538524 Wrote:
> I seems to be missing 40-50% of what i see via Itunes library.

Can we have some more information so we can narrow this down and try to
help you? Are you talking about the Touch when using SBS or TinySC? What
version of SBS and what firmware is the Touch running? Are you looking
at your iTunes library on the PC and actually in iTunes when you say
there is 60% more?

It is completely possible that you asked iTunes to go out and find
missing artwork for iTunes. This does not mean that iTunes imbedded the
artwork into the music files. Depending on how your library that SBS
looks at is setup, a copy of the cover.jpg file might need to be moved
into the actual directory where that album is.

Personally, I can't stand iTunes. It corrupts, picks the wrong cover
art or band, and is designed so anybody can use it which ends up making
it to weak or to come to the wrong decision. The best solution is to use
a tagging/cover art program to correctly tag and find cover art.

--
iPhone

*iPhone*
Media Room:
Transporter, VTL TL-6.5 Signature Pre-Amp, Ayre MX-R Mono's, VeraStarr
6.4SE 6-channel Amp, Vandersteen Speakers: Quatro Mains, VCC-5
Reference Center, four VSM-1 Signatures, Video: Runco RS 900 CineWide
AutoScope 2.35:1

Living Room:

Kitchen: Squeezebox BOOM
Bedroom: Second Boom