I don't want to up[set anybody (honestly) but:
1) burn-in testing as described in the links posted earlier is about
stress testing (often to destruction) to determine mortality rates etc,
especially in high voltage, high risk components. The sort of components
found in audio gear are rather different - except for large caps used in
valve HT circuits. The burn-in described here is not about "burning them
in to make them better" it's about "burning them in to see if/when they
fail"

2) The mere fact that (audio) equipment ALWAYS sounds better after
being burned-in really should give you pause for thought. Why would
this be? - after all, we know that actually electrolytic caps begin to
deteriorate as soon as you start using them... What law of the universe
determines that burn-in is always beneficial to audio quality? Have you
EVER heard anyone say "it sounded great at first then it got worse..."
No, thought not. The reason is simple. It is NOT happening in physical
reality.

3) Over a year ago I got my Touch. In preparation for this very
question I made some recordings (24/192) of the analogue and digital
outputs when it was just out of the box, after 1 week, 1 month and
nearly 12 months. AudioDiffMaker finds nothing different in these
recordings.

4) Human audio memory is rubbish. We are (mostly) great at pitch,
rhythm/timing, harmony, melody and timbre. Very poor at everything
else. The brain on the other hand is the most powerful and elegant
thing in creation...

5) I really hope no-one belives that the digital circuits "burn-in". I
just can't recall the last time I felt my new computer improved its
speed and cripness of image, disk read speed etc during its first few
days/weeks of usage... The analogue circuit of the Touch comprise the
DAC chip, two caps and a resistor. These are not the sort of caps that
"burn-in" (form).

None of this matters. What matters is that you like the sound, now that
you are used to it.

--
Phil Leigh

ain't what you'd call minimal...
Touch(wired/XP) - TACT 2.2X (Linear PSU) + Good Vibrations S/W - MF
Triplethreat(Audiocom full mods) - Linn 5103 - Aktiv 5.1 system (6x
LK140's, ESPEK/TRIKAN/KATAN/SEIZMIK 10.5), Townsend Supertweeters, Blue
Jeans Digital,Kimber Speaker & Chord Interconnect cables
Kitchen Boom, Outdoors: SB Radio