erland;538945 Wrote:
> What browsing functionality are you missing ?
>
> Logitech will never do something as flexible as Custom Browse but if
> you can describe exactly which menus/hierarchies that would be needed
> for you to accept the built-in server there might be a way to
> accomplish something.

Hi Erland

I don't use all the functionalities of CustomBrowse regularly

But my browsing structure looks like this thanks to your plugin:

-My Music
-Audiophile
-Album
-Classical
-Composer
-Album
-Jazz
-Artist
-Album
-Pop
-Artist
-Album

If there would be a possibility to browse by composer at the top level
together with artist and album, this would already be a huge
improvement as the composer field is populated within classical music
only.

Thanks!

--
Quad