generally I leave "now playing" up - occasionally I hit the main area
rather than 'back' to get to the menus, then I need to cycle through
all options to get back to "now playing" - thats when I noticed that
despite the stream stuttering/rebuffering - the high load displays
still worked!

Touch is wired - radio and receiver are wired via Homeplug.

Is anyone sync'ing multiple players? if so how big is your music
collection?

--
DigitalMitch

2 * SB3, 1 * Boom, 2 * SBR, 1 * Radio and 1 * Touch
controlled by IR, SBC [and iPeng on iPhone - wifi died!!]
7.5.0 on WHS on HP MediaSmart (EX470) upgraded to 2G RAM
http://www.last.fm/user/digimich