I've got a problem with WOL too:
When I put my touch (connected to SBS) into standby (playing stopped),
the SBS goes to sleep after 5min, just as I configured it to do. Very
soon after that, the SBS wakes up again, then goes asleep after another
5 minutes, wakes up again, and so on. This is annoying because the SBS
is in my bedroom and forces me to pull the plug out of the touch.

I have a radio too and that is working as expected - the SBS goes into
standby 5 minutes after I put the radio into standby (or turn it off)
and wakes up as soon as I start the radio.

--
marlo