Gazjam;539269 Wrote:
> Miss it on the Touch...any way to get it back?
> Suspect not, but wanted to ask anyway. :)

Don't worry we will eventually get something similar to "Spelled Date
and Time" plugin, the plugin itself doesn't work on the Touch, we need
an applet to get something similar on the Touch.

I know we will get it eventually because I want it myself so if no one
else implements it I intend to do it myself. However, I'd prefer if
someone else gave it a try first.

--
erland

Erland Isaksson
'My homepage' (http://erland.isaksson.info) (Install my plugins through
Extension Downloader)
Custom Scan,  Custom Skip, Multi Library, Title Switcher and Database
Query plugins'
(http://wiki.erland.isaksson.info/index.php/Category:SlimServer))