mollymoo;539333 Wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I was curious, would this setup be comparable to a Transporter?
>
> Thanks in advance.

I am going to step out on a limb here:)  I recently had my SB3 hooked
up to my preamp along with a PS DACIII.  I was able to A/B the two
using two seperate inputs on my preamp comparing the analog outs of the
SB vs the PS DAC, and I sold the DAC.  I honestly struggled to hear any
difference.  Now I own the touch and feel it may even sound better than
the SB3 and/or PS DAC combo(based off audio memory of course).

Again, YMMV.

Good luck....either way, I love the Touch!

--
bigbwb