There are several lyrics plugins, but I'm guessing you are talking about
the one called just "Lyrics" ?

If that's the case, the web page of the developer seems to indicate
that you also need to install the "Lyrics" applet through the
"Settings/Advanced/Applet Installer" menu on the Touch:
http://open-net.vm.bytemark.co.uk/slimlyrics.html
I think you view the lyrics by going to "Extras/Lyrics", you might need
to activate the Extras menu if it isn't visible through the
"Settings/Home Menu" settings menu on the Touch.

If you are talking about the "Song Info" and "Song Lyrics" plugins, you
can access it on the Touch by showing the track details and select the
"Song Lyrics" menu alternative.

--
erland

Erland Isaksson
'My homepage' (http://erland.isaksson.info) (Install my plugins through
Extension Downloader)
Custom Scan,  Custom Skip, Multi Library, Title Switcher and Database
Query plugins'
(http://wiki.erland.isaksson.info/index.php/Category:SlimServer))