When trying to connect from my Squeezebox Radio to an external HD
connected to my Touch it says...

"Problem Connecting
We couldn't connect to Squeezebox Touch (USB). Make sure your computer
is turned on and connected to your local network, and that Squeezebox
Server is currently running." (yes, it is running)

My other problem is that I can't connect to the Touch from My Network
Places.  The touch shows up in the workgroup but when I try to connect
is says...

"\\Squeezeboxtouch is not accessible. You might not have permission to
use this network resource. Contact the administrator of this server to
find out if you have access permissions. The network path was not
found."

My computer account is in administrator mode.  Sharing is enabled on
the Touch and I left the default u/p on the Touch.  I've forwarded
ports 3483 and 9000 to the Touch's IP address 192.168.1.4 but I can't
ping that address in command prompt.  I'm running XP home.

What am I doing wrong? Anyone else with this problem? Thanks

--
oofda