pendletone55;539903 Wrote:
> Right now it tops out at 100 songs and I cannot add any more to a
> playlist.  I have no idea how to change that on the Server.  Any
> suggestions?

If it's set to a max of 100 then it's probably for a reason.  The Touch
is a little underpowered for even the limited number of things that it's
being asked to do.  Increasing the 100 song limit could render it
unusable.

>  Furthermore, I have no idea how to add plugins to the Touch either.
> Thanks.

The server on the Touch does not support plugins.  There's too little
memory and not enough CPU power.

Sounds like you'd be better served by running Squeezebox Server on a
PC.  The server on the Touch is intended as a lightweight solution for
relatively undemanding setups.

--
JJZolx

Jim