maggior;539475 Wrote:
> I wonder if it would be possible to loosen the screws and wedge
> something in there to acheive a different angle without shearing the
> screws.  It would depend on how radically you want to change the angle.
> I'll have a look when I get home.

Obviously I took only a cursory look at this before.  The screws aren't
even regular screws - they require a special driver!  There are only 2
screws, not 4 (2 for each side).

You could always take a pair of pliers to bar and bend it to the
appropriate angle :-).  Or vice grips.  Might have a negative effect on
the resale value though.

--
maggior

Rich
---------
Setup: 2 SB3s, 4 Booms, 1 Duet, 1 Receiver, 1 Touch.  SuSE 11.0 Server
running SqueezeBoxServer 7.5.0, MusicIP, and SqueezeSlave.
Current library stats: 33,060 songs, 2,656 albums, 484 artists.
http://www.last.fm/user/maggior