Hi,
I also tried to activate the access from my computer to the USB device
connected to the SB-Touch - but it does not work.
The sharing is activated in the SB (sharing Settings/Advanced/USB&SD
Storage/Sharing) and I can see a very long name in the explorer under
My Network path.
But I can't access it (and can't see a folder etc.) - i get always an
error message. And there is also no chance to enter the password.

I use WIN XP SP3 and wired LAN. Squeezebox server and SSH connection to
SB does work.
Do I need any specific service etc. installed/loaded?

Any suggestions are welcome :-)

Thanks

--
Claus_m