Now that the wait is over, I would like to solicit opinions from Touch
owners out there who also own a Transporter.

As an ex-Transporter owner who is thinking of re-acquiring one, I am
very interested to know if the Touch managed to sound as good or better
than the Transporter.  After all being a few years younger the
processing power and chipsets may have been improved?

Has anyone done a sonic comparison between the Transporter and Touch
analogue out and/or digital out?  I would be very interested to hear
your experience.

Outside of my Naim fetish, the Transporter is one of the most treasured
pieces of audio equipment.  I just wonder if it could be bettered by the
new candidate.

--
agentsmith

System 1: Macbook Pro+Weiss DAC+Hi-Line+Naim
202/200/Hicap+Powerline/NAPSC, Harbeth Monitor 30
Bedroom System: SB2 or Airport Express connected via TOSLINK to a
Meridian Alfred Dunhill AD88
Missing my Transporter