erland;541001 Wrote:
> I think it's more like a vision to have ALL available, the goal is
> probably to make it possible to install every applet on the official
> repositories when connected to MySB. Applets not on the official
> repositories will probably require a standard SBS. Of course, all
> developers can get on the official list, they just have to let Logitech
> know they want their repository to be added.

Agreed - this is the current target.  All applets seen via a clean
server (no additional repositories added by the user) should also be
available via MySB.com.  Note that the selection of whether to include
only "recommended" applets or all applets in the logitech hosted list
is now performed by the player menu - this is so you can get the same
list from MySB.com as a local server (but it means that the option
selection or "all 3rd party" on the local server is not used when
browsing the list from Touch or Radio)

Now that we have more applets for 7.5 from Erland and others, I was
thinking we should restart the voting process on the 3rd party forum so
we can promote a few more applets to "recommended" status.  This needs
logitech buy-in, but the first step would be users recommending applets
they see as recommended...  Any takers?

--
Triode