mkt;542267 Wrote:
> I did change something. When I synchronize with a SBR, 26/96 is
> downsampled and there are no skips. When I don't synchronize, there is
> a skip or two at the beginning of all 24/96 or 24/88.2 flacs.
>
> Very disappointing.

Lets get the specifics of your system:

are you running external server or internal server?
If external server, how are you connecting, wired or wireless?
If external server what format are you streaming?
Do you knopw what compression level the files are at?
Are you displaying artworK? Is the artwork changing when you hear a
problem?
Are you running any animated visualizer (VU meters, spectrum analyzer)
Is the now playing screen scrolling text?
are you viewing pictures at the same time?
Does the problem happen only at the beginning of tracks or in other
places?

There are many things that can use up CPU cycles that can cause audio
problems with high sample rate files. We need to figure out which one
it is in your case and come up with a way to get around it.

John S.

--
JohnSwenson