I use

Squeezebox Server (7.5.0-r30464)
Touch (7.5.0-r8673)
Receiver  (Firmware: 65)
Controller (7.5.0-r8673)

Since my update from 7.3 to 7.5 I have following problem with cover
arts at the Controller (and on my new Touch too), but not at the Server
on the computer:

Mix-Album, e.g. Norah-Jones Mix, with different songs from different
CDs.
Each MP3-song has its own "integrated" cover art, depending of the
original CD.
The songs for this Mix are stored in one folder "Norah-Jones Mix" and
all songs tagged as the same album "Norah-Jones Mix", so they appear in
Squeezebox Server in one album "Norah-Jones Mix".

When I play this album:
- at the Server on the computer I see in the playlist the different
songs with their individual (different) cover
- on the Touch and on the Controller I see for all songs in the
playlist only the same cover of the first song ?! The "now playing
cover" is for all songs the same (the first cover of playlist/mix
album). This behaviour is new on the Controller since my update to
7.5.0.
When I choose in the menue of the Controller (or Touch) for one song
"show cover art" then the correct cover art is shown?!

I made a rescan and a also deleted the database and made a new scan:
No Improvement.

Best regards for help or a bug-fix in a new Software.

Mikel

--
mik3000