Just following up on my previous comment - I bought the single-piece
skin @ BestSkinsEever.com (it's 9"x3.75" or so), trimmed it with a
scissor, utility knife, and straight-edge.  I only covered the top
glossy portion (this skin wouldn't cover the whole front.

Tips:
- Place on one edge first (right or left side), and slowly fold the
skin up as you swipe back and forth.  I had to start over (peel, wet,
peel, wet) since I just threw it on without thinking, and had tons of
trapped water/air bubbles.

- Cut about 1-2mm shy of where you think the edge is - the skin will
stretch a bit, and going over is way worse looking than going under.
Going under just disappears in the blackness of the frame

I'll echo the other comments - the plastic used for the screen is like
butter... in a bad way.  I've barely used mine, and already it's got
light scratches on it.  They don't affect the usability or the view
ability of the LCD (and it IS on 100% of the time), but it just looks
bad.

My SB3's are the same way, but I use them from 5' away most of the
time.  The Touch is meant to be used at 2' away, so you'd see them, and
it's designed to be handled.

For Touch 2, I'd recommend a glass front if economically feasible.

-Dan

--
plympton