I've read comments about how easily the Touch screen can be scratched,
marred, etc., so I did some investigating about what products might to
available to provide some protection. I found a company called "ZAGG"
which makes an "invisibleSHIELD" for the Duet controller, and asked
them if they plan to make a comparable product for the Touch. This is
the response I got:

Hello Rob,

Thank you for contacting ZAGG, where we are Zealous About Great
Gadgets! My name is Betty and I appreciate the opportunity to assist
you. At the moment we do not have an invisibleSHIELD design for that
device, but we might be interested in creating one! You can submit a
request for a new invisibleSHIELD design at the following link:

http://www.zagg.com/hotgadgets/index.php

This request will be submitted to our Hot Gadget Team to research if
the Logitech Squeezebox Touch is a device we are looking for. You
should receive a response from our Hot Gadget Team about your request
within 24 hours.

I hope this helps! Please feel free to contact me if you have any
further questions or comments.

All the best,
Betty

If enough of us express an interest in such a product, we might just
make it happen. Check out the Duet Controller invisibleSHIELD here:
http://www.zagg.com/invisibleshield/logitech-squeezebox-duet-cases-screen-protectors-covers-skins-shields.php.
If you like what you see, I encourage you to follow Betty's suggestion
and put in a request.

--
iwannatouch