Thanks for the replies.
JohnSwenson: I followed your instructions the other night and WAS
able to see the SqueezeBox Touch under "My computer\My Network
Places\Entire Network\Microsoft Windows Network\Workgroup", but it gave
my a warning message saying I did not have access to the drive. It did
not give me the option of putting in a user name and password. Today, I
can't see the SqueezeBox Touch at all under "Workgroup," so I'm unsure
how to proceed...
JJZolx: Where is the Workgroup name changed on the Touch? Is this
the "User" name under "Advanced/USB and SD Storage/Set Sharing
Account"?
I tried getting to the touch by entering \\MyTouchName in the
Windows Explorer address bar but was told Windows couldn't find it.
What is the Samba server? I tried rebooting the Touch, but XP
doesn't see it still.
Thanks for the help. I don't believe I'll be able to do this without
this forum's knowledgeable people.
Sincerely, Dusty

--
dusty