OK, I need to understand exactly what your setup is and what you are
trying to do and what is happening.

First the setup, you have a SBR and SBC and SBT. Do you also have an
external SBS running on a computer? If yes what is its version?

When the SBC updated its firmware, what player and server were you
connected to? What firmware version did the SBC install?

If you have a computer SBS, can the SBC control the SBR from that
server correctly?

So is what happening that you select the Touch from the SBC player
menu, is it connected to the Touch server at this point? If not are you
changing the server to the Touch server? At this point you have the SBC,
connected to the SBR, which is connected to the Touch server, correct?
You can go to the music folder under my music and see files, but when
you select a file to play nothing happens? Does the Now Playing screen
on the SBC show it playing?

Have you tried using the SBC to control the Touch running off its own
server? Does that work, is it just the SBR that has the problem?

John S.

--
JohnSwenson