My Touch arrived today, fun! I hooked it up to my office system which
has a DacMagic feeding into nice electronics driving B&W Nautilus 905
speakers. (The computer sound system) I am used to feeding the Dacmagic
via Optical Digital from the computer. At first listen I thought it all
sounded a little dry switching from the computer feed to the Touch. (I
was playing FLAC files)

After I got it setup I brought it into the theater room where I used an
optical connection to hook it up to my Anthem Statement D2. Wow! Major
difference between the old Squeezebox V3 and the Touch. MAJOR
difference. And I think the Dacs in the Anthem do a fine job as well. I
may bring the Dacmagic in there and see if I can hear the difference
between the two Dacs.

In the limited amount of listening I've done so far I think the Touch
is a major improvement. And that Dacmagic piece is swell too......  ;)

Off to listen more.

--
aangen