magiccarpetride;545301 Wrote:
> That's cool, but how come I can't order that product from the vendor's
> US site, only from the vendor's Canadian site?
Because that would make the people who work in the vendor's Canadian
operations very unhappy. If they get unhappy enough then they entirely
drop the SB line (or any similar product where the price is undercut).
Then who's going to handle the bilingual French/English retail boxes?

Dividing up sales "territories" is as old as the hills, whether it
involves international boundaries or not.

--
aubuti