so some old familiar gremlins are popping up again, seem to remember
some of these from years ago. i have my new touch and my new vortexbox
appliance. i am using subsonic to tag and get cover artwork. i have a
pretty large cd collection, and as i plow through converting it to flac
and putting it on my vortexbox, i notice that a lot of cover art is not
showing. the strange thing is that it shows fine in subsonic, and
subsonic adds the art to the folder using the folder.jpg method. how
can squeezebox not see this? i have tried converting the folder to
cover.jpg and even tried both cover.jpg and folder.jpg in the same
folder but it still doesn't show. i have done full rescans after each
change. any ideas?

--
ratso

Emerald Physics CS2.3's - Odyssey Stratos/Khartago amps (coming soon) -
Supratek Chardonnay Preamp - Slim Devices Touch - Panamax M4300PM power
conditioner - KRK Ergo room correction - Cables by Me!