Hi,

I decided to have a go at running 7.5.1 firmware to see if it fixed the
issue. I installed the latest 7.5.1 Squeezebox server on my windows PC,
connected the Touch to it which then allowed me to install Firmware
7.5.1 r877. I then reconnected to TinySC on the Touch and checked My
Apps - it seemed to work! However, after a few minutes the Touch told
me there was an 'update' available of 7.5.0 r8673. I couldn't find a
way to ignore this so I then had to begin the update. However, this
failed ("There was a problem installing this update. Please try again,
or contact support"). I tried again but continually failed. So now I am
stuck with no working Touch. Is there any way I can skip the update
stage to keep running 7.5.1?

Thanks,

Chris.

--