JohnSwenson;548809 Wrote:
> The screen off screensaver just turns off the backlight, it doesn't turn
> off the clock and sync sugnals to the display.
>
> I could not hear any difference when the screen off screensaver kicked
> in.
>
> John S.

do you think it could be shut off in software? should we make a
request?

--
sckramer

Sb touch - PSaudio DL3 (Cullen level 3) - PSaudio Trio C-100 (Cullen
level 3) - energy veritas 2.2i - Martin Logan descent  --  PSaudio ac3
power cables - psaudio duet - cardas quadlink 5 interconnect --
Transparent digital cable (1.5m) - audio quest slate spkr cables biwire