bandi;549756 Wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I have installed the InfoBrowser plugin to the Touch, and it works
> nicely when the Touch is connected to my PC. While when connected to
> the SD card, I get the error message "No information feeds found.
> Please check IB is enabled on server."
>
> Could you pls advice.
>
> Bandi

Yes I suspect this is likely to happen - the problem is that it is
trying to get information from the embedded server which does not
support InfoBrowser.  This is a bug - it should really give a better
error message or try to get information from MySB.com.  Could you raise
a bug report for this?

--
Triode