yap - finally I made it to have my FLAC and MP3 collection (22.000
songs) up and running on my WD 1TB home USB device together with the
squeezebox.

One issue is is still annoying me.

When I change the album and a few seconds after the first song starts
to play, music stops for a while (with a buffering message)and then
starts again.

It occurs when the device starts to change the 'now playing'
information, including the cover picture.

So I wonder this could be caused by the cover resize resource needs.

The file size of my covers is quite small, between 10 and 60kb - but as
the squeezebox obviously resizes I´d like to know what pixel size the
best for minimizing the burden for that poor processor and RAM of the
box.
(I mainly use the standard remote and the display shows the bigger
fonts aso.)

--
eb...@yahoo.com.br