Tony T;551205 Wrote:
> ok, then a large database causing problems (after the initial scan to
> create the database) makes sense, then I rephrase the question to "How
> Large a database is Too Large"

See comment above about size and type of metadata and cover art.  Not
sure about the cover art it may not be stored in the database.  However
do not ignore the scan, I think this is the point where most of the
issues people have happen.

FYI - I can not give you an answer to your question I am not a
developer of the device.  I am only giving you ideas of problems they
may have based on my own development experience.  Heck I bet the
developers can not give you a defined answer because their are so many
variables to consider.

--
m1abrams