Hi everybody,

I will get my SB Touch later today.

I got scared reading about problems with external USB drives and large
music collections.

Many people reported problems with long scans that never finish because
of server running out of memory, crashing/ending with some cryptic
messages.

I have all my files organized in folders by artist's/band's/albums
names.

I prefer to access my music just by browsing the music folder.

I do not use tags inside the files and I do not need album artwork on
that tiny screen.

Can I disable tags and artwork scanning in some advanced options
section?

Can I completely disable all scanning? Simple folder browsing is all
that I need.

Thanks in advance!

--
Kuja