Lately, my SB Touch has been exhibiting an odd problem relating to how
both albums and tracks are added to the current playlist. Adding an
album in SB Server 7.5 results in a scrambled track order, and single
tracks added to an existing playlist are added randomly, not at the end
of the playlist. This also happens when using iPeng.

I also have a SB Classic which I run off the same server that has not
developed this issue. Tracks in added albums appear in the correct
order, and added tracks are placed at the end. This is a Touch-only
issue.

I've checked the settings for the Touch in the server, and everything
appears correct, i.e. nothing is set to operate randomly.

Any thoughts regarding this problem?

--
Subarctic Audiophile

Main System: SB Touch, Cambridge Audio DacMagic, Magnepan 1.6 speakers,
NAD c272 power amp, Monolithic Sound PA-1 preamp, Channel Islands
headphone amp.

Office: SB Classic, NAD C325 integrated amp, Cambridge SoundWorks Model
6 speakers.

Server: Dedicated Mac Mini running SS 7.5, ~22,000 FLAC tracks on
external 2TB WD drive.