Mark Miksis;552957 Wrote:
> Isn't there a way to change the password without a reset?  I can't test
> this now, but I thought if you tried to connect, let it timeout, and
> then click "try again", it will prompt for the password.  Maybe that's
> only when the wireless password is wrong...

On initial setup, yes.  But if you ever changed your login email or
password, no.
So if he has z...@z.com as his SBS beta pointing to test-MySB, and the
Touch itself was registered to z...@z.com, that may explain why he has
different control of Touch from different servers.
Might also explain why he saw "MySB password was wrong" somewhere, yet
can control Touch from MySB.

Just guessing.  That's why it might be important to get his feedback on
SBS version and SBS > Settings > MySB login info and whether SBS accepts
that as a valid login.

--
toby10