mdaudioguy;553078 Wrote:
> Most of his stuff is in Apple lossless. Is this a format that support
> embedded artwork (and is supported by mp3tag)? Or, is iTunes the only
> way to display artwork for Apple lossless?

didn't have any applelossless, but I just converted a FLAC file to
applelossless. I made sure it had no artwork. then I opened it and
played it in itunes (which shows no artwork). Then I followed my steps
above to embed an album cover in the apple lossless file. And it
worked. So, it seems that apple lossless does allow embedded artwork.
And I could open the apple lossless file in mp3tag and see all its
info, including the album art I just embedded in the file.

--
garym