pfarrell;553343 Wrote:
> Whether Crutchfield carries the Touch or not is a silly topic, there
> have been only a tiny few facts and a ton of speculation onto the
> cause,
> meaning and implications of something that may or may not have
> happened.
>
> This thread is not worth the electrons spent spreading its content.
> IMHO.
>

> --
> Pat Farrell
> http://www.pfarrell.com/
Well, there's how many retailers selling this product? And one of them
is now no longer carrying it (apparently)? It would be interesting to
know the story behind this. I've been saving up my credit card reward
points specifically to buy a Touch from Crutchfield, so what doesn't
matter to you, does to me. Just posting my experience. ;)

--
mdaudioguy