JJZolx;555601 Wrote:
> Ok then, back to the original problem.
>
> Have you tried making changes to just a few album directories, removing
> any smaller artwork and seeing whether it made any difference?
>
> Is the music library available to your BigSC installation?  If so, how
> does the artwork look if you connect the Touch to BigSC?

Sorry for my ignorance - but I am not sure what BigSC means unless it
refers to SBS running on my workstation/desktop for example.   If so,
the artwork looks fine when SBS is running there - I only ran into this
when I moved to TinySC on the Touch/portable USB drive.

I will follow your suggestion to remove smaller artwork for a couple of
albums and see if that changes things/causes it to pick up the larger
artwork.   I will report back in several hours, seems like  the TinySC
scan takes about 2-3 hours.

Thank you,

-Dan

--