mherger;557527 Wrote:

> This should already be happening: communication with mysb.com includes
> time stamp. When this gets out of sync (> 15s) the embedded server
> should
> set the device's clock (see Slim::Utils::OS::SqueezeOS). If this
> doesn't
> work, then we need to fix this mechanism. Did you file a bug report?
>
> --
>
> Michael

I'm using the Touch to play Flac from an USB hdd, w/o a SB server and
my Touch didn't get in contact with mysb.com until I manually do it
(settings->advanced->networking->connect to mysqueezebox.com)

It this scenario the Touch didn't update the clock and it gets out of
sync.

What is needed is an automated function to connect to mysb.com to
update the clock at least daily.

Michele

--
indigo