Fatman;558313 Wrote:
> Are there really so few others experiencing this problem? I'm starting
> to wonder if I somehow got a bum unit.
1. I've never seen this.
2. Some thoughts: to me it smells like a software problem, not a
hardware problem. To isolate the problem, start the WebUI and look if
that displays the right image. The WebUI and the Touch should display
the same cover. If they have the same wrong cover, the problem lies
most probably on the server side (messed up database?; caching wrong?).
If they display different covers, there is either something wrong with
the Touch or the communication of the Touch with the server. Look at
the server log to see if there are any cover related error messages.

Teus

--
Teus de Jong