results, please visit http://forums.slimdevices.com/showthread.php?t=80231
Question: How much would you be willing to pay for a Touch Wall Mounting
Bracket?

- $24.95
- $25 to 49.99
- $50 to $75.00
- I don't need one so not at any price!

pippin;559827 Wrote:
> While this is not completely fair (as I do HAVE one from the beta
> program) I'm currently pretty sure I would also pay for it if I had not
> since I'm bringing it to good use now.
Pippin, do you have any photos? I once thought I would wall mount my
Touch, but then I got squeamish about putting a big hole in the wall,
especially remembering that I do tend to move things around from time
to time. But maybe seeing a nice installation would help me take the
plunge.....

--
aubuti