Hi guys,

>From day 1 I managed to get my 2 squeezebox touches working straight
after unboxing them. I installed the server onto my laptop where my
music is stored and it worked really well.

Last night I had to rebuild my laptop and reinstall the server. Now,
the touches say they can see my laptop and the server can see the
touches but when I hold down on the album I want to play and select
"play now" it doesn't do anything. Any ideas?

Also, I wanted to know if there is a way of when I browse "genre" and
select one if I could see just the albums in that genre as opposed to
all artists?

Thanks. Dave

--
Davey-boy