andyg;562193 Wrote:
> I've spent the last few days getting native WMA Pro and Lossless support
> working on Touch (and Radio).
>
> If you have any WMA Pro/Lossless files please give 7.6 a try.  You will
> need SBS 7.6 r31054 or later from
> http://downloads.slimdevices.com/nightly/?ver=7.6

I have all of my thousand plus CD's ripped into WMA lossless and they
all play fine on my touch and duets. One thing I have noticed is in
trying to play downloaded HD tracks in wma lossless that are supposed
to be 5.1 surround, from a place like itrax for example, my Integra DHC
9.9 doesn't see the music as surround..it sees it as two channel only.
Would this new beta version of the SBS help with that situation?

--
strindl