albertbope;565067 Wrote:

> Is there a way to prevent squeezebox server stops?

Yes, there is, but not an easy one. It looks like one/some of the
images are to big for Touch to handle them, so you have to find and
resize them. If I were you I would do it this way:
1. make a full backup;
2. add album by album to an empty HD checking at least one track in
each album (image size should not be larger than 500x500 pix)
3. do rescan every (up to you) 20 albums;
4. check that everything ok with playback.
5. keep going...

It takes time but finaly it will be sorted out. Start with you
favourites and get rid of all that crap you are still keeping.

Cheers now,
Mike.

--
mdm

Touch(wireless/Tiny/1Tb LaCie) - CA DacMagic - MF A220 - Kelly
Transducers KT3, MF A2CD, MF X-CAN, MF X-LPS, Rega P3(Shure V15VxMR),
Sennheiser HD-580, Vampire Wire SC/IV & Accuphase Interconnect cables,
Chord Prodac (coaxial), Acrotec 6N-S1200(bi-wire)