Mchl;567198 Wrote:
> I have to ask now: are you always so bigoted?
>
> Actually, it's all being turned on/off by three switches. It's very
> easy to handle. I have to admit though, that I have no water savers -
> good idea, though.

How am I being bigoted?  I know for myself I could not turn off every
electric device in my house with 3 switches.  Things like mircowaves,
ovens, etc usually become a big issue to switch since most have their
power either hard wired or in a difficult location to switch.  Also
these devices have clocks that would annoy me to have to set every
day.

If it was about not going to Denmark, that was a joke I forgot the ;).

--
m1abrams