tullace;568286 Wrote:
> Yes, I contacted Logitech support by phone last Friday (today is
> Wednesday).  They could not solve the problem and said they would take
> it to "level 2" and that level 2 would contact me.  Still waiting.  I
> also opened an issue in their online problem system.  They had me try a
> couple things that didn't work and haven't heard anything from that in a
> couple days.
>
> Losing patience...
>
> Scott T.

that's all you can do then. Sorry to hear that it is simply not
working. It really should just "work" in terms of connecting to a good
network (and that's my experience in several installs of the touch,
mine and others. I think you should try toby's suggestion of connecting
via ethernet to your router, make sure it works from there, update your
firmware, etc. Can't hurt (and will also confirm that the touch works
once connected to network).

--
garym